The Peoducts for infection control solutions:
1. Gloves--It is recommended to use disposable gloves, which can not only avoid cross-infection, but also greatly save the replacement cost.
2. Infrared Forehead Thermometer--Infrared thermometers are used to measure body temperature by radiation. Infrared sensors measure body temperature by absorbing infrared radiation from the human body without emitting any radiation to the outside world and by irradiation without contact.
3. Medical Face Shield--Protective masks have a larger protective surface area than masks and goggles for better protection against droplets.
4. Protective Goggles--The coronavirus can be infected through the eyes, and goggles are the most effective and commonly used eye protection.
5. Hand Sanitizer--In addition to decontamination and cleaning, the antibacterial and antibacterial hand sanitizer also has a certain bactericidal and antibacterial effect. It is recommended that everyone try to use antibacterial and antibacterial hand sanitizer.
6. Disposable Medical Face Mask--It is used in the mouth and nose to filter the air entering the mouth and nose to block harmful gases, odors, droplets, viruses and other substances. Wearing a mask during the epidemic is one of the simplest measures to prevent virus infection.
7. KN95 face mask--In dense places in high-risk areas, such as stations, airports, supermarkets, restaurants, public transportation, etc. It is recommended that we use KN95 masks to protect ourselves from the chance of infection.